November 15, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- The New York Times discusses marriage equality, noting that ““The die is cast on this issue,” said Steve Schmidt, who advised the presidential campaigns of Senator John McCain and George W. Bush and has for years urged Republicans to accept same-sex marriage.”
- Metro Weekly talked to gay conservatives.
- From Think Progress, the National Organization for Marriage claims it is optimistic.
- Rep. Jared Polis will push for ENDA.
- For the first time, a majority of Fortune 500 companies have nondiscrimination policies that protect gender identity.
- Linda Greenhouse suggests that the four initiatives on election day related to marriage equality might affect the Supreme Court’s handling of Prop 8 and DOMA.