November 9, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
The election could impact (or not) LGBT rights in the courts as early as November 20. Below are some perspectives on the question.
- Lyle Denniston (also of SCOTUSBlog) provides his take on the question.
- Here’s more Denniston.
- The San Francisco Chronicle weighs in.
- Here’s a piece on the election and the Supreme Court more broadly, but it discusses LGBT rights.
- Reuters has weighed in as well.
- The New York Times has addressed the question.
- And lastly, PrawfsBlawg.