October 8, 2012
- Binational same-sex couples need more.
- BusinessWeek discusses marriage equality on the ballot in November in Washington, Maryland, and Maine.
- Roy Moore, who’s running for chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court told a Tea Party crowd that same sex marriage will lead to “the ultimate destruction of our country.” Rep. Patricia Todd (D-Birmingham), who is a lesbian, said his comments were “almost laughable.”
- Anti-gay marriage campaigners in Maine have launched their ads.
- GOP candidate for senate in Connecticut now supports repeal of DOMA. The Democratic candidate also supports repeal.
- Here’s a look at Prop 8 at the Supreme Court.