July 18, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- The Huffington Post has a follow-up to their news about the Windsor v. USA petition for certiorari to the Supreme Court.
- Karen Ocamb highlights DOMA’s lasting effects on couples, pointing to a couple with medical issues who would be helped by spousal insurance benefits.
- A record number of out gay candidates are running for Congress this year.
- Anti-gay sentiment is rising in Ukraine.
- Criminalizing HIV may discourage testing.
- There are ongoing fights over Maine’s ballot initiative wording.