July 17, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- We have a lot of coverage here at Prop 8 Trial Tracker of the latest DOMA petition to the Supreme Court in Windsor v. USA. Here’s our initial news post, here’s some analysis, and this morning Jacob tells us what it all means.
- The Scottish Government has postponed its decision on marriage equality.
- The Boy Scouts re-affirmed their gay ban.
- The attempt to undo California’s law to allow the teaching of gay history in schools has failed.
- An update on the battle over the language in Minnesota’s proposed anti-gay amendment.