June 20, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- A new PPP poll from Colorado shows that 56% of Colorado voters support the civil unions bill in the state. The bill was killed by GOP legislators a few months ago.
- The Village Voice‘s Steven Thrasher has a long and interesting piece about LGBT organizations and free speech.
- Think Progress has analysis of the HHS report on LGBT health that I linked to yesterday.
- A report from the Human Rights Campaign details LGBT training in hospitals.
- Attorneys from Lambda Legal have an article in the New York Law Journal discussing the recent ruling that public school students in the state are not protected from discrimination and harassment under the Human Rights Law.