June 18, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- Senator Max Baucus (D-Montana) has announced his support of marriage equality.
- An update on marriage equality in New Zealand:
Legalising of gay marriage doomed unless Abbott allows conscious vote
- Here’s an update on fund raising for Washington state’s marriage equality ballot initiative.
- At Jack Balkin’s legal blog, a guest poster asks who will defend the Illinois law preventing gays and lesbians from marrying, in the new lawsuit filed by Lambda Legal and the ACLU.
- The father of Jeff Zarrillo, a plaintiff in Perry v. Brown, the Prop 8 case, wrote a piece on Father’s Day in the New York Times.