June 11, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- The Prop8TrialTracker.com team is back from Providence, now that Netroots Nation ’12 has concluded. We will be posting lots of interviews and highlights this week so please stay tuned!
- A NOM-aligned anti-gay group in Minnesota will be allowed to evade campaign disclosure.
- Autumn Sandeen over at Pam’s House Blend has a piece about the ‘Blogging for Transgender Equality’ panel at Netroots Nation. She participated along with Jennifer Levi from Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders (GLAD) and some great bloggers.
- The New York Times talks about gay parents and marriage equality. It’s a skeptical take. And at AmericaBlog, a rebuttal to the study that is the basis of the report.
- Nike holds LGBT sports summit.
- A campaign manager of a Colorado lawmaker who voted against civil unions wrote a letter that outed the lawmaker’s gay son.