May 5, 2012
By Scottie Thomaston
- Today, the Coalition to Protect All NC Families released audio of a robocall recorded by former President Bill Clinton in opposition to the odious Amendment 1. This is really big news, and the campaign will need to keep these calls funded throughout May 8. You can contribute to that here.
- Up With Chris Hayes on MSNBC did a segment on Amendment 1.
- Melissa Harris-Perry also talked about it:
— Scott Wooledge (@Clarknt67) May 5, 2012
(Update: here’s the video via Mediaite):
- Volunteers who want to help get out the vote in North Carolina should see Courage Campaign’s sign-up page. We need volunteers for GOTV and to phone bank and have conversations with family and with friends in the state. This late in the game, it’s all about GOTV against Amendment 1. Help spread the word.
- Our own Adam Bink will be on Sirius/OutQ 109 with Signorile at 2:30 PM EST Monday.
1. Volunteer to Call for Equality – a GOTV phone banking effort against Amendment 1.
2. Contribute to the campaign on ActBlue so they have the resources they need to get our message out.
3. Sign up to help get out the vote in NC yourself! Courage Campaign is arranging out-of-state caravans and travel assistance is available.
4. Sign up for a Courageous Conversation about Amendment One with someone you know in NC.