March 11, 2012
By Adam Bink
A couple of things worth reading from around and about:
- Via Sagesse in Quick Hits, Boehner-led House of Representatives committee expected to intervene in another DOMA case.
- Also, a Harvard Law interview with the attorney defending DOMA for the House, Paul Clement.
- University of California is preparing to ask incoming students about their sexual orientation (responses are optional).
- United Kingdom next for marriage equality?
- Minnesota for Marriage is under investigation.
- Great piece from Joe Sudbay on 500 days since President Obama told him he was evolving on marriage equality.
- Oh my, another creepy homophobic bus tour, this time in North Carolina.
What are you reading?