September 5, 2011
By Adam Bink
A couples of pieces of interest from the weekend round-up:
- The NYTimes looks at the challenges facing those who want to re-enlist after being kicked out under “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.”
- A look at the attempt to put an initiative on the ballot to ban discrimination in Anchorage, Alaska.
- At the LA Times, Maura Dolan previews tomorrow’s arguments before the California Supreme Court on standing.
- Disagree on SB 48? You get kicked off church property.
- Pam Spaulding looks at public opinion in North Carolina on the upcoming marriage amendment vote. Jeremy Hooper has more.
- The Washington Blade’s Kevin Naff looks at the tenure of HRC’s Joe Solmonese and what might be improved.
What have you been reading?