A South Beach thank you to P8TT

Uncategorized

I’m in South Beach in Florida (accompanying the boyfriend on a business trip) where it’s sunny and happens to be gay pride week. Yes, in April. I didn’t know some places, including South Beach and I’m told Durham, NC have pride celebrations outside of June (Durham does so the students can participate). So far, it’s been fun. Parade tomorrow. Although, as my friend from Plantation, FL reminds me, every day is gay pride in South Beach. Heh.

I chit-chatted with some locals yesterday at a cafe about the work we do here at P8TT. They interrupted me to say they saw the story about Louis on MSNBC and “that was you?!?!” and proceeded to buy me a drink to say thanks, and asked me to post here to say thanks for all the “showin’ up” you do. So, on behalf of the friendly South Beach locals, thanks for showin’ up and gettin’ stuff done!

This is an open thread. What are your weekend plans and what are you reading?

97 Comments Leave a Comment

• 1. Lesbians Love Boies  |  April 15, 2011 at 3:50 am

Our Pride is in October, mostly due to the weather being too hot in June.

Cleaning and organizing are my weekend plans!

• 2. Ed Cortes  |  April 15, 2011 at 3:51 am

Error: please type a comment.

• 3. Samantha  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:02 am

hey everyone this same sex couple is in 2nd place for the crate and barrel ultimte wedding contest, lets help push em over the edge!

• 4. Kathleen  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:12 am

Attended "Grandparents' and Grandfriends' Day" at g'son's school. (Kate, punctuation correction welcome).

Tomorrow, it's watching a presentation by my son at NYC's F5 fest: http://f5fest.com/2011/speakers/buck/

• 5. Kathleen  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:12 am

also meant to subscribe

• 6. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:13 am

When "Fahrenheit 451" first came out, I thought I should be responsible for "Dr. Zhivago." ("On they went, singing 'Rest Eternal,' and, whenever they stopped, their feet, the horses, and the gusts of wind seemed to carry on their singing.") But given how often I've read "The Embryology of the Chick," perhaps I should switch to that. The photographs will be severely problematic, however.

• 7. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:14 am

Good job!

• 8. AnonyGrl  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:23 am

It is ok Kate, read it with your eyes closed.

• 9. Dave in Maine  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:23 am

We just came back from the gay rodeo in Davie, near Ft. Lauderdale. That area of Florida sure is nice this time of year, especially when compared to Maine!

Dave in Maine

• 10. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:24 am

Good idea! By the way, maybe someone here could take over "Dr. Zhivago" for me. Despite that being the best first line EVER, I long ago quit reading fiction ……..

• 11. Ann S.  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:35 am

DH and DD have been away all week, and will be home tomorrow night! Busy doing laundry. What a wild and crazy life I lead.

• 12. B&E  |  April 15, 2011 at 5:40 am

We have about a dozen Ameracauna chickens. They are the greatest. They lay some of the hardest eggs I have ever had. They also come in a variety of colors from green, to turqoise blue. I'd love to see pictures of the littel buggers. You will be swimming in "easter eggs" before too long.

• 13. AnonyGrl  |  April 15, 2011 at 5:43 am

I hardly ever read anything BUT fiction, if I can avoid it. And, except for all the nonsense I have to write at work which might as WELL be fiction, it is what I prefer to write too.

• 14. JonT  |  April 15, 2011 at 5:50 am

Doing laundry (bedding), biking, and some recreational computing.

Reading Brian Greene's "The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos".

Oh yes.

• 15. Elizabeth Oakes  |  April 15, 2011 at 6:02 am

I'm reading a biography of Thomas Jefferson written by Christopher Hitchens, and I would have loved to quote from a particularly incisive preamble he scribed for a religious freedom bill presented in 1779, but I fear it would be considered too inflammatory under our new moderation standards. Just mentioning Hitchens makes me bad girl enough, I suppose.

I'm also reading "Chasing Monarchs" by Robert Michael Pyle, a benign geeky entomology memoir about following a butterfly migration, if that takes the curse off.

• 16. Mark M. (Seattle)  |  April 15, 2011 at 6:04 am

Cleaning house, packing for the trip, puttering….and reading a trash novel by Stephen King. So far a husband and son have brutally mudered the wife and mother.
    I just love traditional marriage :-)

• 17. Peterplumber  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:08 am

It's over 80 here today in San Diego. Come visit!

• 18. Ronnie  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:18 am

Apple Employees say "It Gets Better"……<3….Ronnie:

• 19. Lesbians Love Boies  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:22 am

I love Apple!

• 20. ol&p  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:26 am

Have you ever been in Miami on the last weekend of June? I am in Jacksonville and our highs are already flirting with 90 degrees.

• 21. Ronnie  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:37 am

Awesomeness…..

Watch: GetEQUAL Confronts NOM's Maggie Gallagher Before 'Defending Marriage' Hearing http://www.towleroad.com/2011/04/bigot.html

Activist group GetEQUAL confronted National Organization for Marriage chair Maggie Gallagher before today's "Defending Marriage hearing to present her with the "First Annual Anita Bryant Award for Unbridled and Unparalleled Bigotry."

(me) under her name it says…."For her work to undermine and overturn progress toward recognizing LGBT Americans as human beings"

Congratulations Maggie "Shoe Flinger" Gallagher….Awe, were you expecting a pie? ….. XP ….

Wow, she is an extremely odious & haughty termagant…. :-& ….Ronnie

• 22. Sarah  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:51 am

Pride in Dallas is in September due to the heat. Not that that really stopped it from reaching into the 80s, 90s, but better than marching in the 100s, I suppose! :)

This weekend for me: Grey's Anatomy viewing tonight with dinner, Habitat for Humanity on Saturday, church and grocery shopping on Sunday. Hahaha, I feel like that is a "Gay Agenda" poster in the making!

I am always reading a Newsweek magazine. Right now I think I have 3 in the process… they seem to come too fast these days!

• 23. Kathleen  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:52 am

UPDATE: Perry

Plaintiffs oppose Proponents' motion and ask that trial video be unsealed. http://www.scribd.com/doc/53107351

• 24. Ed Cortes  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:56 am

Wouldn't it be great if we could get those recordings via a freedom of information request?

• 25. Alan E.  |  April 15, 2011 at 7:57 am

It's an absolutely gorgeous day in San Francisco today. I was just out at Sutro Heights/Lands End, and I wish I could have stayed there much longer. Rest of my weekend is writing a paper I don't care about.

• 26. JPM  |  April 15, 2011 at 8:05 am

Why shouldn't we be able to get the recordings? Aren't trials a matter of public record?

The Supreme Court only forbid broadcasting the trial, not sealing the trial records, right?

• 27. fiona64  |  April 15, 2011 at 8:14 am

I'm reading "Nerds Who Kill," by Mark Richard Zubro, "The Last of the Wine," by Mary Renault, and "Anna Karenina" by Leo Tolstoy. (Yes, I am insane.)

Weekend plans feature working at the Humane Society Silicon Valley adoption event tomorrow, Palm Sunday Services at MCC, and a CostCo run.

I am "famous author"; note my lavish lifestyle, LOL.

Love,
    Fiona

• 28. DazedWheels  |  April 15, 2011 at 8:25 am

Nice! :-) I'd LOVE for the recordings of the trial to be unsealed.

• 29. Chris in Lathrop  |  April 15, 2011 at 8:29 am

What?!? Comments can't be hand-written here?!?

• 30. DazedWheels  |  April 15, 2011 at 8:43 am

I'm reading "The Wordy Shipmates", by Sarah Vowell.
    And I just watched the Apple "It Gets Better" video on Gizmodo: http://gizmodo.com/#!5792585/apple-employees-shar

• 31. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 8:48 am

That is a terrific book — Sarah Vowell is one of my favorite authors. I especially like listening to her narrate her books. Some folks hate her voice, but I think it's the ideal one for her written subjects. Weird, yes; but perfectly-suited.

• 32. InATL  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:10 am

If you're in Atlanta, it actually wasn't about the heat so much as the city refusing to give a permit in June because "of the damage that many people cause to the grass in Piedmont park." Apparently the city limits the number of summer events in order to keep the park well conditioned.

• 33. DazedWheels  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:14 am

Hi Kate!
    I also have "The Wordy Shipmates" as an audio book, and I flip between listening and reading – which means, when I read it, I "hear" her voice. Very cool. :-)

• 34. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:16 am

Don't miss "Assassination Vacation," if you haven't already read it.

• 35. Suzanne (not for muc  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:17 am

There are two blogs I check every single day, and they are P8TT and Food Politics. I'm reading "The Unhealthy Truth – How Our Food Is Making Us SIck – and What We Can Do About It" by Robyn O'Brien, a mom of 4 whose kids developed deadly food allergies. I'm loving how she skewers Big Food and public health organizations who get in bed with them as they sicken people with food additives and GMO's.

I will read at least on FB status by Fiona, and I will smile!

• 36. Suzanne (not for muc  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:21 am

Definition of TERMAGANT

1. capitalized : a deity erroneously ascribed to Islam by medieval European Christians and represented in early English drama as a violent character

2: an overbearing or nagging woman : shrew

Thank you Ronnie for my favorite word of the day!

• 37. Chris in Lathrop  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:29 am

I just love when she tries to play it gracefully… as if we'd ever believe. I think the dictionary ought to use her picture beside the entry for 'heinous.'

• 38. Maggie4NoH8  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:33 am

Vaughn Walker's reply:

Don't know how the scribd thingie works…

• 39. fiona64  |  April 15, 2011 at 9:52 am

:-)

Love,
    Fiona

• 40. chris  |  April 15, 2011 at 10:12 am

Regarding GetEqual's deed, today, I could barely stop from laughing to death when Maggie Gallagher said, "Now that you've finished morally denouncing me in front of everybody"
    I mean, us gay people have NEVER been morally denounced before, right?

• 41. DazedWheels  |  April 15, 2011 at 10:25 am

“Assassination Vacation" is my favorite, so far.
    I believe I have all of her books. :-)

• 42. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 10:43 am

Mine, too. There is a very obscure McKinley post-assassination monument in the ghost town of Bodie in the Sierra Nevada. I often wish I could tell her about it — I'll bet the ranch that she doesn't know it's there. It was orginally designed to honor the guy who found gold in the region (Wm. Bodie, from whom the town derived its name), but as the stone carver was doing the work, word of McKinley's death arrived in camp. In a fit of patriotic fervor, poor Wm. Bodie's body was relegated to the unmarked section, and a monument to Wm. McK. was raised in the cemetery instead.

• 43. Kathleen  |  April 15, 2011 at 10:51 am

And City and County of San Francisco's opposition to Proponents' motion to compel return of trial recordings. http://www.scribd.com/doc/53114581

• 44. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:05 am

Well, today I’m hatching lavender Ameracauna chicks (3 out of their eggs and several pipping) and reading “The Embryology of the Chick.” Just finished “Red Circle: China and Me 1949-2009.” The historical parts were fascinating, but once he got to writing about his work today and all the money his businesses make, it got really boring.

• 45. AnonyGrl  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:08 am

I just had a nice little trip out for ice cream with some friends, and there were musicians playing a jazzy bluesy set at the place (they also do open mic nights there). It was really nice!

• 46. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:11 am

Definitely Gay Agenda.

• 47. Bill in San Diego  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:23 am

You go, Therese Stewart!

• 48. Lodi Gal  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:24 am

Hi, Kate! Any new photo albums? I love your work.

• 49. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:28 am

How kind of you! Not yet – but we're off in October to photograph polar bears.

• 50. Rhonda  |  April 15, 2011 at 12:03 pm

• 51. Kathleen  |  April 15, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Just so you know, all the documents are available at: http://www.scribd.com/ownbycatz

• 52. Ronnie  |  April 15, 2011 at 12:16 pm

I know right….I almost fell off my seat when she said "It's not only me you're talking about. It's your fellow American's you're talking about"

I could list all of the derogatory & offensive statements, comparisons, & attacks you, Maggie (I know you're watching), & your selfish homophobic sheep…I mean followers spout out both in print, online, & in public about your fellow LGBT & Straight Ally Americans that is all waaaaay more offensive then you being called a BIGOT (which you are) but I'm only 26 & I want to live my life (in whatever way I can since you & your ilk are hellbent on limiting & controlling certain aspects of my life violating my 1st & 14th amendment rights) before I die of old age…. not spend the rest of it explaining why you are a complete & utter hypocrite & full of bullshite.

Just remember Maggie, when you call the personal LIVES of human beings a "social experiment" or agree with someone calling LGBT people "demons" or that "Homosexuals are destroying society" etc etc. you are talking about your fellow Americans.

I get it, honestly I do. "Do as I say, not as I do." lol. Oh Maggie, like I said…I almost fell off my seat…..<3…Ronnie

• 53. Ronnie  |  April 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm

You're welcome….<3…Ronnie

• 54. Rhonda  |  April 15, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Thanks

• 55. PoxyHowzes  |  April 15, 2011 at 12:47 pm

My wife is a CPA who does taxes. The Federales have extended from Apr 15 to Apr 18 the deadline for filing. So this weekend, I'm trying to have food on the table at appropriate times, to sympathize when computer programs go wrong, and to insert some sanity into what will otherwise be an insane weekend. Tuesday, we start climbing down from the ceiling!

• 56. Dave P  |  April 15, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Hee hee.

"Lavender Ameracauna".

It makes a fabulous drag name.

Hee hee.

• 57. Elizabeth Oakes  |  April 15, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Someone needs to write a movie about Therese Stewart, except that in Hollywood these days it would probably need to be pitched as an Extreme Cage Match between her and Erin Brockovich to get anywhere *sigh of exasperation.* And they say there are no real female heroes to write about……

• 58. Dave P  |  April 15, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I LOVED this in the comments section under that video:

"Homophobia is a sin like lying, stealing and murder. Thousands and thousands have been able to walk away from homophobia. We pray that shrill anti-gay activist Gallagher pushes away her pride and lets go of her tight grip on her sin of homophobia. We pray she finds Jesus and frees´╗┐ herself (from her sin of homophobia) like so many others have been able to do. NO ONE is born homophobic, they choose to be. And it's so unnatural that not even animals engage in it."

…See this? It uses the bigots own catch phrases against them, replacing 'homosexual' with 'homophobia' and it works PERFECTLY! And I love that last part about how homophobia is so unnatural that not even animals engage in it. Well done! I think we should all borrow this tactic.

• 59. Sagesse  |  April 15, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Visiting family in Vancouver, Canada this weekend.

• 60. Mark M (Seattle)  |  April 15, 2011 at 2:57 pm

You're wonderful! And smart :-)

• 61. Dave P  |  April 15, 2011 at 2:57 pm

My youngest sister and her two kids are coming up here to the SF bay area this weekend from soCal. We're getting together with my older sister who lives near me up here. They are all straight and they all love and support me just as much as I love and support them. My older sister used to practice law and she was doing adoptions for same sex couples decades ago. My youngest sister has ridden from SF to LA in the Aids Ride twice. All of their kids love 'uncle Dave' and I must say that I'm a very good uncle. It would seem that everyone in my family has true 'family values'. You hear that, NOM?

• 62. The Gog.  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Be sure to stop by the Delano Hotel pool bar, after 5:30, for a cocktail. It's a trailblazing landmark, and it revolutionized the whole beach in 1995. It was Ian Schrager's reincarnation of Studio 54, and was so successful, that if you were too fat, you wouldn't be admitted in. You may notice now that the same standards do not apply.

• 63. David Henderson  |  April 15, 2011 at 4:40 pm

This weekend, I'm going to a science fiction convention. Morena Baccarin (V, Firefly), LeVar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Roots, Reading Rainbow), Peter Mayhew (Star Wars), Jeffrey Combs (Star Trek: various), Casey Biggs (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), and Star Trek authors Dayton Ward, Kevin Dilmore, and Christie Golden are the main draws for me.

On April 27, my partner Josh and I are attending a fundraiser for "With You", a documentary about Mark Bingham, one of the heroes of United Flight 93 on September 11, 2001. Josh has become friends with Mark's mom, Alice. More info on the film is available here: http://www.withyoufilm.com/about-the-film/

davidh

• 64. BK  |  April 15, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Wow, I'm surprised at how much I pity her. I half-expected her to tear up. How can she go on without realizing the harm she does?

• 65. Kate  |  April 15, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Oh, you're right Dave P! Too funny. I can see her now.

• 66. Sagesse  |  April 16, 2011 at 12:57 am

Hiding in plain sight. The SF brief makes the sort of obvious point that Proponents do not want the public to see the compelling emotional, academic and legal case made by Plaintiffs, contrasted with their own miserable showing.

• 67. Ronnie  |  April 16, 2011 at 1:35 am

Watch: Gay Teen Attacked By Mob In South Carolina http://www.towleroad.com/2011/04/watch-gay-man-at

Openly gay teen Joshua Esskew was attacked by a mob at a gas station in Rock Hill, South Carolina last week. The 19-year-old said that the attack started with an anti-gay slur in which he was the target. He was then hit in the head with a beer bottle by an assailant and attacked by several other people who came at him from all angles.

Esskew was hospitalized and treated for broken blood vessels on his right-eye, cuts on his head and bleeding on his brain.

(me) I'm not going to post the video but here is the America that NOM is creating. This is the America Maggie Gallagher is creating. This is the America that pretty much every anti-gay Republican that is running for President is creating.

(Enter the name of your higher power here) bless the USA…. 8 / …Ronnie

• 68. Sam in SF  |  April 16, 2011 at 2:29 am

My partner and I just moved to the SF area and own a store in San Francisco Centre. Our weekend will be spent working in the store and hopefully exploring a little bit Sunday afternoon. Once we hire a couple employees we will be able to explore more. What are some good spots in SF?

• 69. Dave in Maine  |  April 16, 2011 at 2:37 am

Oh, yeah…reading. I am reading "I Married a Communist" by Phillip Roth. It's interesting how the unions were vilified back then…

I'm also culling the best of the 1200 photos I took during my week in Florida and am about done with the FGRA "Sunshine Stampede 2011" pics.

Lastly, do NOT forget that today is NATIONAL RECORD STORE DAY!!! EVERYONE-go to your local independent record store and give them support. You don't even have to buy vinyl-a CD will do, too!

Dave in Maine

• 70. AnonyGrl  |  April 16, 2011 at 2:43 am

Woot! Neither of the two friends I went with are gay. Does that mean that they now count towards my recruitment quotas? Because if so, I need someone to send me the redemption form so I can cash in my points for a cruise to Aruba, as my two friends put me over the top!

Yay ME!

And today I am just lazing about. Might go out in the back yard and pull up some scrubby weeds… or maybe not. :)

• 71. Ann S.  |  April 16, 2011 at 2:47 am

That reminds me — it's past time for me to have put in the tomatoes. Guess I'll go to the nursery this weekend.

• 72. Kate  |  April 16, 2011 at 3:05 am

Anyone else notice how much laundry is on the Gay Agenda? Add mine to today. We are so pervasive and perverted……..

• 73. Dave in Maine  |  April 16, 2011 at 3:09 am

"The Situation" does laundry a lot. I wonder if HE is gay??? He tans a lot too…

Dave in Maine

• 74. Kathleen  |  April 16, 2011 at 3:30 am

… but with lots of clean clothes.

• 75. Ronnie  |  April 16, 2011 at 4:53 am

Simply put, the 3 "s"'s….soulless, selfish, supremacist….just an observation of her total lack of decent humanity….<3…Ronnie

• 76. Ronnie  |  April 16, 2011 at 5:14 am

Ok so my plans this weekend are reading a little of the book I started reading, "Hero" by Perry Moore (RIP). I'm also doing some online browsing for furniture etc., working on some sketches, & maybe order some fabric samples……<3…Ronnie

• 77. Bob  |  April 16, 2011 at 5:29 am

enjoy the wet coast,,, Sagesse,,, although there is sun today for me on the island,,, and hopefully too in the city,,,, for you,,,,

• 78. Sagesse  |  April 16, 2011 at 5:56 am

Yesterday was nice. Today is somewhat hit and miss. We're going to drive to White Rock (summer town with a beach and a boardwalk) for dinner. My mom is 90, so it's just an drive that she'll enjoy.

• 79. AnonyGrl  |  April 16, 2011 at 8:01 am

Ronnie, have you moved yet? If you did, I think I missed it.

• 80. Sheryl, Mormon Mothe  |  April 16, 2011 at 8:36 am

Welcome to the SF-Bay Area Sam. What type of store? And what are the positions you are looking to fill? A great spot for weekend entertainment is the Fort Mason Center, Bldg B., BATS Improv. Oh and to let you all know, my wonderful son is now the artistic director.

Now on to my weekend. Still boxing things up to get out so that we can paint before new carpets go in, which I want done by Friday. We are forced to this due to water heater malfunctioning. That was such fun (NOT).

Going to a play tonight that friend is narrating. Have to check my Big Lots schedule to see if I work tomorrow or will be concentrating on packiing. Oh and I have to gather together the tax stuff and fax to our tax preparer.

• 81. Elizabeth Oakes  |  April 16, 2011 at 8:55 am

Right–which is the one glaring omission from the Proponents' brief: "We really,really don't want people to see how badly our case sucked." It would be awesome if the Court released the tape, but I'm going to guess they won't because they've been so overly "cautious" about everything.

• 82. Rich  |  April 16, 2011 at 9:00 am

Maggie, why do you cut off debate on your own website? Why is it that only 4-5 NOM supporters get the airwaves and you cut off almost everyone else who contacts you? Is it possible that only 4-5 supporters exist in your universe? Is it possible that NOM is, like that "man behind the curtain" in the Wizard of Oz, simply a blowhard nonentity with no real constituency…no-one who really buys into your messages of hate and bigotry? Is it possible that NOM is simply the Catholic Church hierarchy? Come clean Maggie. Why do you cut off people who oppose your viewpoints…who offer examples that thwart your message of discrimination? Why Maggie? You won't answer on your own website, so answer here, now, for all of us who feel so free to post on P8TT?

• 83. Rich  |  April 16, 2011 at 9:08 am

Wonderful news, my partner Rob and I are new ( and first time) grandparents. We are on Cloud Nine! Parents and baby are doing fine. Grandparents are toasting!!!!

• 84. Mark M (Seattle)  |  April 16, 2011 at 9:33 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    We are so very happy for you!
    Our first grandbaby arrives in September

• 85. tomato  |  April 16, 2011 at 1:12 pm

My weekend Gay Agenda:

Made a big pot of chili, doing laundry and dishes and housecleaning.

Yes, there is an awful lot of laundry on these Gay Agendas!

I'm also trying to get calm before my kid drives us to church tomorrow. The big driver's test is coming up, and practice is crucial. We will be on the freeway for part of the drive to church… I'm not feeling calm…

Rich – congratulations on your Grandbaby!
    Mark – congratulations on your upcoming Grandbaby!

• 86. Kathleen  |  April 16, 2011 at 1:22 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Being grandparent is just the best!

• 87. Alan E.  |  April 17, 2011 at 2:44 am

Welcome! If you like to go outdoors, there is a whole National park system in your backyard.

I would recommend at least going to Crissy Field.

• 88. Ronnie  |  April 17, 2011 at 4:48 am

No, not yet. I'm going to look at some places this week…so fingers crossed….but I'm going to need a new bed, new dressers, a couch, the basics etc. so I thought I'd start looking for some of it online…..<3…Ronnie

• 89. AnonyGrl  |  April 17, 2011 at 4:54 am

Got my fingers crossed for you too, babe! Good luck!!

• 90. AnonyGrl  |  April 17, 2011 at 4:55 am

Yay for grandparenting all the way around! Congratulations!!!

• 91. Sam in SF  |  April 17, 2011 at 5:55 pm

We own the Go! Toys & Games store i San Francisco Centre as of the 1st of April. We are looking for a couple people for some part time sales spots.

• 92. Kate  |  April 17, 2011 at 11:59 pm

My I recommend Sheryl-Mormon-Mom as a potential employee????????

• 93. Alan E.  |  April 18, 2011 at 2:05 am

I'm sure we could find some character references around here somewhere for her….

• 94. Ann S.  |  April 18, 2011 at 2:27 am

Not just character references, but she has several Merit Badges, too.

• 95. AC Repair Louisville  |  July 15, 2013 at 9:21 am

I relish, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be looking
    for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

• 96. acmeautoglass.net  |  December 13, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Have you ever had a problem in losing weight?
    The dried skin in this fruit is rich in tannins. The active
    ingredient, HCA helps in promoting serotonin
    manufacturing.

• 97. garcinia cambogia side effects warnings  |  January 1, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own
    a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin
    or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very
    much appreciated.